Saturday, 30 March 2013

Crafty Podcast Love

I love crafty podcasts. They were all I listened to on iTunes a couple of years ago. I subscribed to Electric Sheep as I'm sure many of you did, then found Craftypod.



Last year, during Wimbledon I found myself wanting a break from jobhunting and tennis! So I did another search for knitting podcasts, but this time I wanted something to watch on my laptop.

I found The Knit Girllls, and I soon became addicted and couldn't wait until their video cast went up on Mondays.

Leslie from The Knit Girllls mentioned that she had attended someone's wedding who also did a knitting video cast. So I subscribed to her too.

Round the Twist is completely on my level. Carin is a nurse who helps people recover from stroke and live their life fully again. She is obsessed with knitting (big tick), loves Doctor Who and wears Doctor tees (another tick) and references The Big Bang Theory (yep that's a lot of ticks but there's more).

She loves cross stitch, spinning and knits baby sweaters for her doctor colleagues. She got married last year and has two adorable dogs, Phoebe and Daisy. Trust me, you'll be hooked. Go along to iTunes right now and subscribe.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...