Sunday, 25 March 2012

Free Moo Business Cards from Folksy

Folksy has teamed up with Moo to offer its sellers a free pack of 50 business cards.


I've only bought mini cards before so had to look for a new design I like.


I love the multi-coloured button design. It's a rainbow, it goes with the folksy logo and I sell many rainbow themed items here. How cool is that?


I've just cracked open my mini cards which I bought a couple of months ago. They go out with each and every etsy order in my handmade shop.


I still need to use up these old cards from my very first order with Moo a couple of years ago. My details changed so I had to print out my new details on a piece of paper to use them up.

Make sure you take advantage of the Folksy and Moo offer if you're new and don't have cards yet.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...