Thursday, 1 September 2011

Anna Shrug: Part Two

Well, I've finally finished unravelling the cream cardigan which I lost interest in/didn't suit me/was above my knitting skills. I wound all the cotton into about six large balls of yarn and have completed the 84cm of triple crochet needed for the shrug.



I'm now crocheting the sleeve edging which I hope I'm getting right. It looks OK anyway and is very pretty. Crochet is much more relaxing to do in the evenings as you don't have a crisis when you drop a stitch or your mind wanders. It's really simple to unravel if you make a mistake.



It's certainly quicker to crochet in 4-ply than knit it, and whisper it gently, is more enjoyable and funkier looking than knitting!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Oh I agree, crochet is much better than knitting! That looks like it's going to be lovely...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...