Thursday, 16 June 2011

Fabric Charm Packs

Wow! Isn't this beautiful? A whole array of cute little squares in a pack. So pretty!


I've been making lots of fabric buttons (yes I have become addicted to them!) lately and wanted to show you my fabric bits and bobs which arrived last week to cheer me up in the cold grey showery June rain...


I know a few crafters who seem to have an obsession with tins : ) This one is the middle tin from a collection of three which I picked up in a sale. It's so fab! Every time I open the tin and all my pretty fabric is there I get such a lovely feeling...so much fabric and not enough time...

3 comments:

Kazies Magical Designs said...

lovely tin and fabrics have you heard of a shop called TIGER thres one in Basingstoke they have some really cool tins with apples on at the moment all different sizes and all £1 each xx

Jo said...

No I haven't - I will check them out if I see them on my travels : )

cross stitch kits said...

I love tins and I love your tin. Thanks Kazies for letting us know about the shop in Basingstoke, I live close by and will go and have a look :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...