Wednesday, 2 March 2011

Felt Brooches galore

I've become addicted to making these felt brooches. I have all the colours of felt I could ever ask for thanks to a grant so I'm in heaven being able to put colours together nicely.



It's so much lighter now during the day with the blazing sun making a welcome return. There's a definite sense of spring in the air even though it's gone temporarily cold again before the spring showers in April and May.

I've been digging over my allotment which I got last August. It's been a very different place over the winter with everything looking quite forlorn and barren. When I first saw the allotments last September everything was still in full bloom and I even ate an apple from the communal apple trees. I'm looking forward to it looking like that once more...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...