Friday, 4 March 2011

Etsy Ten Day Sale

I'm having a sale in my etsy shop to celebrate introducing shipping to the US again!

You can have 10% off all my items using the code 'MARCH' until Monday 14th March.

I have received some lovely feedback from my first customer in my folksy shop which I thought I would share with you:

"The butterfiles are perfect for my project and the seller was extremely helpful with my additional requests, plus offering me my choice of colour. They arrived very quickly, and were safely packaged; thank you!"

Isn't that great?

Here are some of my items:



My beautiful cabled purple armwarmers, or



lovely array of felt hearts which you can order in any colours - just message me via etsy first and I'll see what I can do, or



a cute selection of 100% merino wool roving to get started, or



a collection of lovely blue felted balls to thread on a necklace, sew onto a scarf or just admire! You can decorate fabric by stabbing the ball onto it with a felting needle and it will lock itself. Fab!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...