Wednesday, 19 January 2011

Organic wool & Folksy

I finished these organic cabled wristwarmers just before christmas but wasn't able to list them in my etsy shop until now due to the complete absence of any sun!

You may remember that back in October I treated myself to some lovely hand dyed organic wool from Cornwall for UK wool week and it's knitted up brilliantly. Now they are knitted into a garment I can see the subtle shades of pink that glint through the purple...just beautiful...

In other news I've opened a new shop on folksy. I did have a folksy shop last year but shut it so I could focus my limited resources on etsy. Since then I have been challenged about this decision thankfully. Folksy is of course a UK market which makes it much more local and feels less distant. I hope if you are a UK customer you will feel like you are supporting a UK website when you buy from me there...

1 comment:

mydolly said...

Really nice wool and work :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...