Monday, 3 January 2011

New Year. New Creativity.

'How Resolved Are You?' Art Print by thedreamygiraffe on etsy

We're three days into 2011 and already I feel inspired creatively. I have been felting away happily over the New Year Bank Holiday Weekend. There have been lots of scribblings about how long I need to work every day to attempt to make a little bit more money on etsy...more commonly known as a business plan. Now that I know to the minute how long I need to spend making each day I can relax when I finish safe in the knowledge it's all done. I've found it to be one of the most useful resolutions I've made already. This was how I organised my degree study at university...I would read so many pages a day or write so many words of an essay. If you stick to it it's fantastic and helps you meet deadlines. I've already made loads, and that's inspiring me even more (and helping me to tweet and blog guilt free!).

Happy new year and happy new creativity...

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm hoping to keep myself very busy this year too! Happy New Year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...