Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Knitting Magazine

I wanted to tell you about a lovely magazine I recently found amongst the sea of craft magazines in the shops. I've been buying this for the past 3 issues and think it's absolutely brilliant.

What sets Knitting Magazine apart from others in the same sector is the photography and projects. They are simply stunning and rival the beautiful Rowan Magazine. There are great book reviews in there along with very helpful letters and a tutorial which is quite advanced but the photos make me want to have a go as they are very easy to follow. In this month's issue there is an article about famous women who knit and also a free booklet about holidays and courses which I've found helpful too.

If, like me, you had struggled to find a knitting magazine which is a bit more advanced and will stretch you then I would highly recommend this one.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...