Wednesday, 5 January 2011

Felting with podcasts

I've been busy making lots of felted balls while listening to lots and lots of crafty podcasts. I find the podcasts useful as they help me switch the world of the internet off for a while to concentrate and learn while making. One of the new podcasts I've found is 'iMake'. The last two podcasts I've listened to have been packed full of interesting stuff like interviews with local crafty business owners on the island of Guernsey and suggestions for makes and projects. I have also heard all about the history of Guernsey and the odd fact that Guernsey is the only place in the UK that doesn't get their christmas lights paid for by their local authority! I was particularly amused to learn that Martine is listening to the entire 100+ archive of CraftyPod podcasts just like me! A woman of taste obviously.

Expertly produced and well worth a listen...

3 comments:

Christals Creations said...

I have to admit I hadn't heard of them before but if I get a quiet few minutes i'll certainly investigate. x

iMake said...

Hello Jo - thank you so much for your kind words! I am glad you are enjoying the podcast. I love your blog - I am going to link to it on my blog roll over at www.imake.gg.

Thanks again

Martine

Jo said...

Hi Martine

Thank you - your friend Charles sounds lovely btw I was listening to your episode on 'soap' last night : )

I will link back x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...