Thursday, 16 December 2010

Sale in my etsy shop!

I'm having a sale in my new shop! I'm offering 15% off in my etsy shop when you type the code 'LASTMINUTE' in at checkout. The offer will be on until next Thursday 23rd December when I will close. I will then re-open on Tuesday 28th December. I am not expecting any problems or issues with the post even with the snow forecast as I live two streets away from a post office in a large town. However, if you order now your package may not arrive in time for December 25th.

Also, if you need any last minute crafty ideas I've found a lovely free magazine from Bonnie at 'Going home to roost'. Lots of ideas from free wrapping paper to print to how to make bath bombs...my kind of magazine, and I hope, yours : )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...