Thursday, 23 December 2010

Merry Christmas

Photo by SweetBlue on Etsy

Just dropping in to wish all my readers a very merry christmas this weekend. I've had a wonderful year craft wise with such a sense of fulfilment even when things haven't gone my way and such a thrill when they have!

I've learnt to listen to harsh criticism and to persevere. I've learnt that the outcome of a project is absolutely proportional to the effort put in. I've also been constantly reminded of what a beautiful place the craft web community is. The novelty of being surrounded by wonderful people who understand my love of handmade never wears off.

I'm looking forward to a year which will hopefully be more financially productive as well as spiritually and intellectually fulfilling.

I hope you are too...x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...