Tuesday, 14 December 2010

Christmas shopping on etsy

I recently finished this christmas pudding which is crocheted with acrylic yarn. I am still in the process of learning crochet and the other week I read about the official way to increase and decrease stitches, but I had made it up myself and stuck to my own method...it seems to work just fine so who cares huh?

I bought a huge ball of brown and white acrylic yarn over the summer and didn't think I would ever reach the end of them! So much cheaper than making mittens or hats and infinitely more fun...

Here are a few other christmas decorations in my shop which you can buy before christmas if you are in the UK and order before Saturday 18th December (this saturday). Unfortunately all other christmas postal deadlines for postage from the UK globally have now passed if you want items in time for December 25th. If you don't want them before xmas then feel free to shop away...



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...