Friday, 8 October 2010

UK & Irish sellers on Etsy

I've been a member of the european street team on etsy for a fair few months now so I thought it was about time I did a blog feature on some of their members. Today's theme is bags:

'Harris Tweed Tote - made in Scotland' by 'LifeCovers':



'Maeve hand knitted bag' by Scottish seller 'Bluebelldesign':



'iPhone 4/3G/iPod classic/Cellphone/Camera Cover Cozy' by Birmingham/UK-based 'pomella':



'Handmade whimsical Cats Mobile Phone Cover' by Irish seller 'PatchworkDelights':

7 comments:

patchworkdelights said...

Thank you Celia for featuring my mobile phone cover on your blog. I have some lovely company there too!

pomella said...

Lovely feature Celia....thanks for including me:)

Bluebell Design said...

Fab feature - thank you so much for including my item in this!

Deb said...

Lovely, what a cute little bag from Bluebell!

Viola said...

Nice picks! All are great!

Viola said...

Nice picks!

MiddleEarthsJewels said...

great picks..lovely blog.:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...