Monday, 11 October 2010

Beatrix Potter & Flowers

I went shopping in a charity shop this morning and found some lovely craft books hiding away at the back of the shop.

This journal is certainly something I wouldn't have had the money for ordinarily. It's a very pretty place to keep all your notes on your garden. I've just been allocated an allotment about a month ago and I was starting to see articles on gardening in magazines but didn't bother to tear them out so next time I see one it will go in here!

It even has a grid so you can enter your fruit and veg...

I also found a lovely cross stitch book for another pound...

I couldn't resist this one - all the flowers are kept simple and elegant without any additions you sometimes see...

All in all a good shopping trip and only £2 spent. Happiness : )

Happy bargain hunting!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...