Thursday, 26 August 2010

Denim Craft Challenge

Regular readers will remember the denim bag pack I got free when I received a Rowan International Membership for Christmas 2008. I managed to complete the bag for summer 2009 but was left with a stray ball of denim. It's been sitting in my stash bin since then but I am in the process of knitting up all my stray yarn for little projects. I also have a stray pair of jeans which don't fit anymore. I thought I would unite the two loose ends and come up with some project ideas on denim. I am aiming to make something with every scrap of the jeans, even the zip as you can see.

The only problem when you try and use up odd balls of yarn is that you end up buying 'just one more ball' as you forgot you liked it so much but I hope that won't happen. If I fall madly in love with denim again in the process I'll have to channel that passion into recycling the jeans...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...