Sunday, 22 August 2010

Blue skies & crochet

I've been a busy bee today. I took so many photos I thought at one point my camera would explode. Fortunately it didn't and I've managed to plough through all my autumn/winter woolies ready for my etsy shop. If you haven't taken a look for a while I have added plenty of new items lately and not just pretty felted eggs I'll have you know : )

Today I had another wonderful bike ride along the canal. It's very idyllic and is just right to mix exercise with pleasant views...something you don't get inside a sweaty gym.



Hope you had a nice Sunday afternoon too...

1 comment:

Carla said...

That's such a pretty color! ; 3;

And that is a wonderful photo. I've been meaning to start biking again, it's such a comforting and very fun thing to do.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...