Wednesday, 21 July 2010

Prince's Trust

Just thought I would drop in and let you all know how things are going offline. As some of you know I lost my job in April last year and have been crafting to keep busy (amongst other things - see my new blog on my writing career here). During my travels on the internet I've encountered many crafters who sell offline and who say they use their online shop merely to extend or back up sales. I would like to make a go of selling seriously away from the internet too.

This is where the Prince's Trust comes in. As I'm under 30 and still considered a member of the 'yoof' I can access a 4 day business course in September which will feature subjects such as marketing and IT.

It doesn't matter what you think about the Royal Family - the Prince's Trust is an amazing charity. You can donate here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...