Thursday, 27 May 2010

Debbie Bliss Bunting

A few weeks ago I made a rare visit to the local wool shop. I was nervous as I cannot go in there and not buy wool so I set myself a limit of £10 which usually helps. I came out with a ball of light pink Patons Serenity for a few quid and a copy of the summer edition of Debbie Bliss Magazine. This yarn is very soft and easy to knit up. It knits up quite loose so if you are a loose knitter you should bear this in mind. Usually the patterns for accessories alongside the jumpers and tops are useless but I am highly impressed with my cabled bunting flag! Some bunting will look great around my bedroom walls.

It has only used up about a quarter of my ball so I am cracking on with some more...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...