Friday, 16 April 2010

Folksy Friday

I went to the Farmers' Market yesterday in Taunton and saw some wonderful cream/white tulips on a plant stall. They were beautiful and I was really tempted but we didn't have anywhere to put them in our garden. Today was a bit more miserable by comparison so I thought I would look at some tulips on folksy to cheer me up:

"Red Tulip Stained Glass" by 'JOYSofGLASS'



"Tulip glass vase, hand painted" by 'Claire's Creations'




"Fresh flower 20 by 28cm archival fine art photograph" by 'PhotoGraphics'



"Red 'silk tulip' purse" by 'Silk Tree Purses'

2 comments:

Clare'sCreations said...

Thankyou for featuring my vase, I love tulips, you have picked some great ones here x

Sketchstitch said...

The fresh flower photograph makes me want to eat it (dont think Ive ever felt like that about a flower before!?) Just looks so juicey! I like it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...