Friday, 9 April 2010

Folksy Friday

I thought I would make this week's theme cycling as spring is finally here. I found it surprisingly difficult so if you haven't tagged your cycling items with either 'bike' or 'cycling' I would edit your items straight away : ) All my featured sellers are new and/or haven't had their first sale yet so go and look at their shops!

"Large Cross Stitch Bicycle Badge" by 'Magasin'



"Bicycle Necklace" by 'Mockinghorse'



"Cyclists at Tyne Bridge, Newcastle" by 'Images by Heather Athey'



"NIK NOXS-handmade up-cycled black trousers" by 'Dizzypip'

5 comments:

Sue, Lynwoodcrafts said...

My son and his bike(s) are seldom seen apart. Unfortunately, he prefers downhill mountain biking (mud, bruises, cuts, bike repairs etc). I particularly like the print of the whizzing cyclist!

Sketchstitch said...

Love the Newcastle image, nice group.

maricesworld said...

Oh I just love black and white photo's...lovely picks :0)

two hippos said...

Great theme!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for featuring dizzypips nik nox. Great collection!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...