Friday, 2 April 2010

Folksy Friday

This week I've made up my mind to finally tackle the seemingly gargantuan task of refreshing my ability to read music. To be fair my knowledge wasn't tip top as a teenager but I'm looking forward to teaching myself with a 'How to' book which is taking me through the process reassuringly slowly : )

So to celebrate I thought I would make the theme of the week's 'Folksy Friday'...you guessed it...music! : ) Enjoy...

"Keynote Treble Clef Hooks" by 'Paintedpoet's Wooden Things'



"Treble Clef" by 'Aileen Clarke Crafts'



"Grey 'stereo' gocco printed cushion cover" by 'paper masyeti'



"'Rock & Roll is dead' poster" by Something Wonderful Design

8 comments:

averilpam said...

I love the blue and silver fabric treble clef
x

Quincifer said...

Great theme! I love that cushion cover!!

paintedpoet said...

Thanks for showing the treble clef hooks Jo, Much appreciated.
The blog theme for this week is fantastic.
Regards
Mike ('paintedpoet')

Minifelts said...

Love the theme and that cushion is really cool! :)

Something Wonderful Design said...

What gorgeous things you have found, I am so flattered to have my poster included! Thanks so much :-)

Leanne said...

Great picks. I love the Rock and Roll is Dead poster.

Aileen Clarke Crafts said...

Great theme! Thank you so much for including one of my pieces. I've been going treble clef mad this week as I am exhibiting at a folk festival next weekend : )

Sue, Lynwoodcrafts said...

You've found some lovely things - I like that treble clef

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...