Monday, 14 December 2009

Purple clutch bag

I put this moss stitch purple clutch bag in my folksy shop and my etsy shop last Thursday. It's for sale for £25 in folksy and $40 in etsy. Please let me know if you would like to buy it and are an avid (of course!) reader of my blog and I will refund you 10% off the price after the sale. Please enter 'Sewing is for girls' in the 'message to seller' section of paypal. I can't wait until I sell it - it will be such a nice glow :)

I don't know about you but I think this is my nicest knitted item so far. I really love moss stitch and the effect it creates. Purple is one of my favourite colours and I particularly love the intricate pattern on the top of the button...

The corsage came from a hat pattern I bought on folksy from Craftconfections . It's really useful as she lets you sell the items you make from her patterns as long as you mention her. If I wrote patterns I would do this too as it generates huge publicity :)

It was really simple to knit up. To make it double layered I just halved the amount of stitches to make a smaller top layer.

I'm closing my shops this Thursday for Christmas but will be back in January with some warm and cuddly scarves and handwarmers...

Happy knitting :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...