Saturday, 17 October 2009

Cream Cardigan: Part Two

This is the second installment of my cream cardigan and so far it's going ok. You can see Part One here. I'm finding the 4 ply yarn a bit slow to knit up but of course the end result is much more delicate and subtle than DK or chunky. This is the back piece - all was fine until the age old problem I seem to have with shaping. I seemed to lose two stitches part of the way through so to counteract this I knitted a couple of rows normally where you were meant to decrease evenly throughout the piece. Then I lost another stitch! Infuriating. I'm sure a couple of stitches won't affect the overall look or shape of it though. I'm finding the yarn very bitty and it has made me sneeze an awful lot! But it looks nice...so who cares?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...