Monday, 20 April 2009

Sponsored Walk - Photos & Thanks!

Well I managed it! I walked a total of 7-10 miles yesterday as I walked a bit further than I had planned at Hestercombe House. The final 2 miles dragged and were a bit painful on the way home, but as I've raised over £60 so far, that soon became bearable! Many thanks indeed to everyone who has generously donated - I expected £50 so have been very pleasantly surprised...

I had a beautiful day for a country walk and enjoyed the sun when it shone underneath my sunhat at 1pm after lunch!

The formal gardens are stunning with spectacular views over the countryside surrounding them. If you still want to donate - please click on the link on the right of this blog which will take you to my fundraising page. The page will still be open for donations until July so you have plenty of time to save up!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...