Monday, 2 February 2009

Summer denim bag update

This is my second attempt at cabling the strap for my summer denim bag...the first attempt was unpicked and looked even worse. It's a lot like learning to knit from scratch again - which was frustrating to me as I am still finding my way - to have to introduce a third needle when I'm not yet 100% confident with two was scary and hard work. I had calmed my tension down into neat rows prior to beginning to cable and now it's all higgeldy piggeldy again!

However, I am managing it..it's just not that enjoyable and I'm finding other projects are distracting me as they are easier. If you have any tips on how to make life easier with three needles please get in touch - I have started off with a straight cable needle which I've since learnt isn't the easiest method so have again jumped ahead of myself!

I have a strap though...I was beginning to worry that I may have to carry the bag in my hand :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...