Sunday, 12 October 2008

Booties and flowers

I've found having a bag specifically for my knitting has really helped me to get organised. In fact, I don't know how I coped without one. I normally have a few projects on the go - so am always really relieved when I finish one. I was attracted to these booties as they are in garter stitch from a Debbie Bliss book. They are each made from three knitted squares which are folded together cleverly. I tried to think of a way to cut down on the block of blue, like adding a white ribbon, but it wouldn't thread through as they are so thick. I could make two tiny pompoms to attach to the front.

Meanwhile I have been enjoying my beautiful birthday flowers!

I'm always like this with any flowers I buy or am given - a bit like taking the tree down at christmas - I just don't want to have to throw them out!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...