Sunday, 28 September 2008

London calling

I went to London for the day yesterday. It's always quite tiring fitting it into a day trip as we live 2 hours away from Paddington. As the early morning autumnal mist swept around the Houses of Parliament, I went for a long walk along Milbank before my 'Inspiration Day' began around the corner. I noticed a great deal than I did before when I worked in Westminster, that's for sure. I had never walked by the river for a start. It was so quiet and quite wonderful.

After my 'course' finished I rushed to Oxford Street to cram in some shopping before my train home. I'm so glad I did because look what I found! The perfect DK Tweed 50g Rowan ball ever to knit a Teddy Bear! It's so soft and has a very creamy texture.

I also found myself in paperchase. There are branches of Paperchase close to me here but they don't seem to stock the full range of notebooks. This one just has lined paper in. On the train home I managed to fill 5 pages of it with one heck of a 'To do' list and a whole list of thoughts...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...