Saturday, 19 July 2008

(Not quite but nearly) barefoot in the park

Strange how having a camera in your handbag can make going for a walk through the park such an enriching experience. I normally walk through and don't notice the flowers, but today every flower was carefully inspected to see if it would make a good photo, gawped at for a while to assess which angle to approach it from and photographed in all its splendour.

The sun was so bright I couldn't see how these had worked out properly but when I just transferred them to my computer I was most impressed! More practice needed but boy will I have fun practicing! There are so many settings on my camera I need to read through the extended instructions to take better photos I think...but not bad for my first foray into outside photography...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...