Sunday, 8 June 2008

Mmm...tasty!

Last Wednesday I gave you a sneak peek at a felt project I was working on. Well, here it is, adapted from a free pattern I found online. The strawberries were the most exciting aspect of the cake. I couldn't believe how easy they were to do. We just happened to have a delicious sweet-smelling punnet in the fridge at the time I was wondering what colour I should stitch the seeds. For the whole cake I used whipstitch to sew the bottom and top to the side. I wanted to try the same principle on green felt to see if I could make a pear, and an apple. I've managed to make a cherry but that's easy...

I could make a tutorial for a future blog post now that I have a nice new camera!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...