Thursday, 26 June 2008

Erika Knight

I went for a walk at lunchtime today in the beautiful sunshine and, instead of having a starbucks in the park, found myself going into WH Smiths to look for a knitting book (this has now officially reached obsessive levels!), When I came across this book by Erika Knight, who was the author of the knit and purl stitch book I love. The photos in this book are so colourful and enticing I just couldn't resist!

Three projects in particular grabbed my attention - the funky purple and pink throw on the cover...so cool, the knitted chair cover below, and the knitted bag underneath that. All so lush and comforting!




I'd say if you were looking for an inspiring book full of a variety of different projects to work on then you should definetely buy this book!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...