Saturday, 9 February 2008

Paper and thread

Welcome to my new blog! This is my second one, and is in addition to my Lib Dem blog.

So what's this blog all about? Well, at the moment, it will be to provide inspiration to other crafters and to have a central place online where I can keep all my links, lists of projects I am working on, and hopefully hear back from other online crafters to create a little paper and thread community. So if you want to get in touch to share ideas please do.

The last two weeks I have mostly been making cards. Above is one that is nearly finished...I just need to buy some glass paint to make the butterfly and dragonfly more colourful.

How did I do it? The paper to the left of the card is called mulberry paper. The butterfly and dragonfly are stickers stuck to a sheet of acetate, cut, bent, and finally sewn with sparkly silver thread (which you can't see in the photo) to the square of white card.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...